Fireworks Safety Tips
* Never let children handle, play with or light any fireworks.
* Store fireworks in a cool, dry place away from the reach of children.
* Always purchase your fireworks from reliable, licensed fireworks dealers.
* Use in a clear, open area. Keep audience a safe distance away from the shooting site.
* Safety glasses are recommended for those individuals lighting the fireworks or those in close proximity to the fireworks.
* Do not alter any fireworks device or make your own fireworks.
* Light only one firework at a time.
* Never attempt to re-light, alter or fix any "dud" firework item.
* Have a fire extinguisher, water supply, hose or bucket of water nearby.
* Be cautious of lighting any fireworks during strong wind conditions and light fireworks with prevailing wind blowing away from spectators.
* Do not use alcohol with fireworks.
* Never aim, point or throw fireworks at another person.
* Use fireworks outdoors, never indoors.